Why work for L&S Mechanical?
Simply put, we strive to make L&S a great place to work. How?
The company is financially sound and growing. This means opportunity for growth from within (promotional opportunities) for our existing employees.
We have been in business for 30 years.
L&S Mechanical now offers even more business opportunities to our customers by expanding our plumbing sector to include electrical and HVAC trade services as well.
We have convenient locations across the state of Texas in Richardson (including our Home Office), Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Austin and Melissa at the 380 Corridor.
Our business is based on quality of work and strong customer service. We have a commitment to excellence. It means you can be proud to work for L&S Mechanical.
Our culture is business casual, relaxed however professional consisting of business minded employees. Our employees tend to stay with the company (up to and including tenure of 25 years of service).
If you have a continued interest in working with L&S Mechanical, please take a look at our current job openings and feel free to apply online with a copy of your resume and filling out an application and background consent for immediate consideration.
See what some of our team members have to say about working here.
At L&S Mechanical the Company provides a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the needs of you and your family. For the calendar year 2017, we are currently offering the following:
Medical, Dental, Vision
- United Healthcase Health Care Plans
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- United Healthcare Vision Plan
The costs of these plans are, by and large, paid for by the company with a small cost paid for by the employee.
- Life Insurance - The company provides 100% company paid life insurance coverage for Employee Only in the amount of $20,000 in Life Insurance and AD&D coverage. The employee may opt to purchase additional life insurance, as well, at an additional cost to the employee.
Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA). Make the most of your earnings. The FSA offers a pre-tax advantage (with a debit card) to pay for authorized medical expenses for the employee and their dependents.
401(k) with Company Match
- The company offers a 401(k) plan with a company matching contribution of $.50 on the $1.00 for each dollar contributed by the employee into the plan of up to 6%. That is free money the company contributes for our employees to add to their retirement fund. We also have a 401(k) advisor who can assist in understanding the choices of investing in your choices of cash, stocks and bonds.
Vacation and PTO is earned for full time employees
The company provides company paid holidays as well. The number of holidays and the schedule vary from year to year.
Get your resume ready and click on the button to start the process for consideration. To get things started faster, print and fill out this application to upload with your resume.
To see what positions are currently accepting applications, click here.
For general employment please click here.
Sub Contractor in Texas
Become a sub contractor in one of our Texas locations. To be considered, click here.L&S Mechanical is an equal opportunity employer.