CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/ DISPATCHER
Are you looking for a customer service position that offers you training and stability in a fun work environment? Then look no further than L&S Mechanical, the leading plumbing, electrical, and HVAC new home contractor in Texas!
L&S Mechanical, a family-oriented company, has been in business for over 30 years and is one of the fastest growing residential construction companies in the U.S.
As a CSR/ with L&S you will:
- Solve problems and manage solutions backed by the support of a successful team,
- Provide front line support for homeowners and builders to resolve warranty or service issues,
- Manage both incoming phone calls and electronic warranty/service requests to identify customer needs and schedule appointments logistically and efficiently,
- Provide exceptional follow-up with homeowners and technicians to ensure issues are resolved to customers satisfaction,
- Process all service-related billing including compiling quotes and purchase orders to submit for invoicing,
- Maintain accurate and current house files by performing daily data entry,
- Assign and or dispatch work orders to the field based on customer needs timely,
- Provide support to field personnel,
- Order and track material to resolve incomplete work orders timely,
- File warranty claims on replacement parts for HVAC equipment and water heaters.
Requirements for this position include:
- 2+ years in new home construction specific telephone customer service,
- Proficient in basic computer skills that include but are not limited to data entry, MS Outlook, and Excel,
- Effective at building and maintaining positive relationships with the service technicians, production managers, superintendents and coworkers to ensure timely completion of job duties,
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize, communicate well and be committed to providing quality work,
- Solid problem solving skills and a willingness to take on new projects with a “can do” attitude and
- Perform the physical demands of the position – working indoors with long periods of time sitting; listening and speaking on the telephone; viewing monitor and workstation.
Typical schedule is Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and a rotating schedule for paid after-hours work.
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive guaranteed base pay
- Multiple medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Account with debit card
- 401(k) with 50% company matching up to 6% of employee contributions
- Bonus opportunities
- Cell phone allowance
- Vacation, PTO and holiday pay
For immediate consideration please either apply to this job posting with your resume and salary requirements or go online to www.lsmech.com to download and submit a job application with your resume and salary requirements.