Electrical Service Technician
Are you looking for a position that offers you training and stability with advancement potential? Then look no further than L&S Mechanical, the leading plumbing, electrical, and HVAC new home contractor in Texas!
L&S Mechanical, a family-oriented company, has been in business for over 30 years and is one of the fastest growing residential construction companies in the U.S.
As an electrical tech with L&S you will:
- Perform warranty and service work to repair or replace broken outlets, fixtures, electrical lines, etc. in residential construction,
- Utilize iPad/tablet to enter service call solutions and to acquire daily schedule for reviewing and planning efficient workday routes and
- Work alongside industry experts to expand trade knowledge and experience.
Requirements of this position include:
- 3+ years prior electrical warranty and service work for the residential construction industry,
- Current Wireman or Journeyman level license,
- Valid driver’s license,
- Able to pass background check and drug screen and
- Perform the physical demands of the position: working in indoor and outdoor elements with extreme variation in temperatures and weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, snow); climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching; able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds, and pushing and pulling of objects.
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive guaranteed base pay
- Emergency and on-call pay
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Cell phone allowance
- Training and trade licensing assistance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Account with debit card
- 401(k) with company matching up to 6%
- Bonus opportunities
- Vacation, PTO and holiday pay
- Potential for advancement.
For immediate consideration please apply directly to this job positing with your resume and salary requirements or go online to www.lsmech.com to download and submit a job application and resume.