Are you looking for a position that offers you training, stability and advancement potential? Then look no further than L&S Mechanical, the leading plumbing, electrical, and HVAC new home contractor in Texas!
L&S Mechanical, a family-oriented company, has been in business for over 30 years and is one of the fastest growing residential construction companies in the U.S.
As a superintendent with L&S you will:
- Develop as a tri-trade professional while you work alongside industry experts to expand your plumbing, electrical and HVAC knowledge and experience,
- Coordinate and schedule the day to day job activities of helpers and subcontractors in accordance with job specific scopes of work,
- Ensure compliance of residential construction with drawings, specifications, quality and code standards and
- Monitor and resolve matters relating to work procedures, complaints, damages, accidents and delays.
Requirements for the position include:
- 3+ years prior superintendent experience in single-family new residential construction,
- Current Tradesman or Journeyman plumbing license – or – current Wireman or Journeyman electrical license,
- Valid driver’s license,
- Possess a willingness to learn all 3 of our trades: plumbing, electrical and HVAC,
- Familiarity with computers and managing a large amount of paperwork and
- Perform the physical demands of the position – working in indoor and outdoor elements with extreme variation in temperatures and weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, snow); climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds, and pushing and pulling of objects
Comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive guaranteed base pay,
- $1,500 sign-on bonus (to be paid on the 1st scheduled pay date after 90 days of successful employment),
- Monthly and year-end bonus opportunities,
- Emergency and on-call pay,
- Company vehicle and gas card,
- Cell phone allowance,
- Training and trade licensing assistance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision insurance plans,
- Flexible Spending Account with debit card,
- $20K in life insurance and $20K AD&D insurance,
- 401(k) with 50% company matching up to 6% of employee contributions and
- Vacation, PTO and holiday pay
For immediate consideration please apply directly to this job posting with our employment application and your resume and salary requirements.