Are you looking for just another job or do you want to start a career that offers you training, stability and advancement opportunities? With L&S Mechanical, the leading plumbing, electrical, and HVAC new home contractor that dream can become a reality!
L&S Mechanical, a family-oriented company, has been in business for over 30 years and is one of the fastest growing residential construction companies in the U.S.
As a mechanical apprentice with L&S you will:
- Work alongside industry experts to expand plumbing, electrical and HVAC knowledge and experience,
- Support mechanical superintendent with duties as assigned each day including transporting materials to job sites across multiple areas,
- Complete punch list tasks and provide the final inspection of new home job sites before they are turned over to the builders and
- Provide daily assignment updates to superintendent to ensure timely completion of projects.
Requirements for the position include:
- Own a reliable van or truck – YOU MUST DRIVE YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE FOR WORK,
- Valid driver’s license,
- Prior experience as a plumbing, electrical or HVAC helper in residential new construction preferred,
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the position – working in indoor and outdoor elements with extreme variation in temperatures and weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, snow); climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds and pushing and pulling of objects and
- Competent to take direction with a positive attitude and complete quality work on schedule
Comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Competitive guaranteed weekly base pay,
- Gas and vehicle maintenance allowance,
- Training and trade licensing assistance,
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans,
- Flexible Spending Account with debit card,
- $20K in life insurance and $20K AD&D insurance,
- 401(k) with 50% company matching up to 6% of employee contributions,
- Bonus opportunities and
- Vacation, PTO and holiday pay
For immediate consideration please apply directly to this job posting with our employment application and your resume and salary requirements.