Are you ready to start a career or expand your experience in construction with a company that offers you training and stability with advancement potential? Then look no further than L&S Mechanical, the leading plumbing, electrical, and HVAC new home contractor in Texas!
L&S Mechanical, a family-oriented company, has been in business for over 30 years and is one of the fastest growing residential construction companies in the U.S.
As a warehouse helper with L&S you will:
- Unload and load plumbing, electrical and HVAC supplies and equipment into and out of warehouse,
- Pull stock, provide inventory control and handle the shipping and receiving of raw materials,
- Work alongside industry experts to expand tri-trade knowledge and experience,
- Provide excellent customer service to subcontractors and superintendents,
- Maintain warehouse and parking lot cleanliness and
- Enter project data into multiple corporate databases.
Requirements for the position include:
- Prior experience in the plumbing, electrical and/or HVAC construction industry,
- Forklift certification preferred,
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the position – working in indoor and outdoor elements with extreme variation in temperatures and weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, snow); climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds and pushing and pulling of objects and
- Competent to take direction with a positive attitude and complete quality of work on schedule.
Comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Competitive guaranteed weekly base payd
- Bonus Opportunities
- Training and trade licensing assistance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Account with debit card
- 401(k) with 50% company matching up to 6% of employee contributions and
- Vacation, PTO and holiday pay.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume and salary requirements directly to this job posting or go online to www.lsmech.com to download and submit a job application with your resume and salary requirements.